Help To Buy Valuations
Help to Buy Valuations
We are expert valuers and regularly carry out Help to Buy Valuations for clients selling their home and/or paying back their help to buy loan. At Joe Fraser Chartered Surveyors all Residential Valuations are carried out by RICS Registered Valuers ensuring your valuation is carried out to the highest standards and adheres to the RICS Valuation Standards (The Red Book).
We regularly carry out valuations for Help to Buy, Shared Ownership and Equity Loan redemptions.
We fully comply with all of Target’s criteria and have 100% acceptance rate for Help to Buy Valuations.
You can be assured that your valuation will be handled professionally at all times with an in-depth report produced with relevant comparable evidence supporting the valuation.
Please see link below the Target Criteria that the valuation must meet. Joe Fraser Chartered Surveyors meet all of the criteria ensuring your Help to Buy Valuation is accepted by Target 1st time, saving you time and money.
- When instructing the RICs valuation surveyor please ensure you inform them that:
- The Valuer must be registered with the recognised qualification of RICS. The Valuer must be independent to an estate agent.
- The report must be on headed paper, signed by the RICS surveyor and addressed to Target HCA.
- The Valuer MUST provide at least 3 comparable properties and sale prices.
- The comparables provided must be like for like in terms of property type, size, and age and within a 2 mile radius to the property that is being inspected.
- The Valuer must not be related or known to you.
- The Valuer must inspect the interior of the property and provide a full valuation report.
- Valuations carried out for bank or mortgage purposes are not acceptable
- A copy of the valuation report must be supplied to Target; the inspection date must be shown on the report.